IT system administrator (EN)
• Manage the functionality of workstations.
• Manage the functionality of the entire system.
• The permanent customization, measurement, or troubleshooting of server systems.
• Configure server systems.
• A continuous and close cooperation with the data center.
• Inform the IT leadership about current developments and trends in the information technology.
• Administration of user rights.
• Administration of storage systems.
• Data backup and data recovery.
• Permanent maintenance of hardware and software.
• Network monitoring.
• Network planning - finding solutions and measures of networking improvement.
• Maintenance of documentation
• Internal support for all IT questions
• Software distribution.
• Successfully completed study as an IT specialist or comparable qualification
• A degree in Computer Science or a comparable subject
• Very good knowledge of different network topologies (Ethernet, WLAN, VPN, etc.) and network protocols (TCP / IP, OSPF, BGP and MPLS).
• Experience with transmission protocols (e.g., FTP (S), SFTP).
• Experience with message transport (e.g., OFTP, AS2, HTTP (S), SOAP, SMTP (S)).
• Knowledge of Unix or Linux and Microsoft servers.
• Knowledge of database systems, such as MySQL and Oracle.
• Knowledge of IT security.
• Good English knowledge. (Advanced)
• Strong customer and service orientation.
• At least 3 years of know-how in.
• At least 7 years know-how in the field.