As a global supplier of logistics and distribution services, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. The Katoen Natie group is active in 33 countries in Europe, North America, South America, Africa and the Far East with a staff of approximately 14.000 people.
The whole ICT Operations Helpdesk team such as server infrastructure, telecommunications, software development are managed in-house. Therefore, we have various support groups that offer services & support to the end-user (internally).
The ICT Service Desk team is a competent team of 22 engineers supporting our users (1st and 2nd line) on everything related to ICT Operations. The team is located on 2 different locations: 10 employees are located in the Eurotower in Chisinau (Moldova) and 12 employees are located in the Aerodrome office in Skopje (Macedonia). Both teams have a local team leader.
To assure continuity of our team in Moldova, we are looking for:
IT Service Desk Engineer 1st line
- The primary role of the IT Customer Service Agent is providing first level customer support towards professional users. It is important that you ensure that each potential and existing customer have a pleasant experience.
- You will be the first point of contact for our end user by greeting them and answering questions in a pleasant and efficient manner. To a certain extend you will also be analyzing problems and come up with a solution for incidents and requests. In case the incident is too complex to handle, you will be responsible for collecting all relevant data and transfer it toward Level 2 IT Engineers to further investigation and solving customer’s problem.
- Additionally, you will be dealing with complaints, does not matter how demanding the customers may be, you will need to treat them with calmness and respect. You will identify the issue as quickly as possible, offer an appropriate resolution that satisfies the customer and is in compliance with our company policy. When complaints are of a more serious nature, you will collect all relevant information and escalate further to the appropriate manager.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process to troubleshoot. You have attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, customer oriented and relationship management skills.
- Willing to work in shifts
- Previous experience in customer service support is an asset
- A challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with a no-nonsense corporate culture
- A competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team, do not hesitate to apply!
Email your CV in English with subject “IT Service Desk Engineer 1st line” to Andrei.Cebotari@katoennatie.com
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!