IT Recruitment Specialist
At ISD our ambition, since 2008, is to lead through technical excellence. We have managed to do that by creating and delivering innovative software solutions and services that enable our clients to have automated and streamlined work processes. We care about each and every collaboration we have at any level. We have proven loyalty and integrity along the time to our clients and we intend to continue working in this direction.
We’re growing and are happy to be expanding our Recruitment Team.
The Recruitment Specialist position implies candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research in order to attract both passive and active candidates. You should be able to manage your own workload as well as cooperating with the Recruitment Manager along the entire process. In this role, You’ll be helping with defining, developing, planning and implementing recruiting strategies by utilizing your market knowledge. As the first point of contact for the candidates, you should be able to sell the company’s message, its role within IT industry and be persuasive about the job opportunities. After all, there is so much choice out there and you’d be our star for making great people choose us.
Here's what you'll need to succeed
- 2 years+ experience in IT market recruitment (mandatory)
- Experience working with database and keeping it up to date is highly desirable
- Standout communication/writing skills in English
- Proactivity in bringing up new ideas/initiatives
- Strong and reliable Vision of your own
- Attention for spotting details that seem worthless, but in reality they count
- Discipline/Motivation - when things don’t turn out the way they should you take actions
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and fit into deadlines
- Ambition – YOU are driven to be the best at what you do!
- Being up to date with recruitment trends
- Ability to work well as a team – might sound odd but is essential for achieving company’s goals
- Persuasiveness – would make you so valuable within the role
A day in your work life would look like:
- Being responsible for the entire interviewing process, from application review, screening calls to conducting on-site interviews.
- Ensuring positive candidate experience at all stages and interactions
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and maintaining visibility of the process
- Managing pipeline activity and keeping it up to date
- Applying different sourcing strategies and channels including external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions
- Effectively collaborating with the entire recruitment team
- Defining and measuring KPI’s along the recruitment process
- Bringing input to Employer Branding activities
What we are offering in returnis an environment that will maximize your own potential and will cultivate the thirst for self-development and social impact.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Challenging work-life
- Support in implementing new ideas
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Personal budget for trainings and career development
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Great health care
- Lunch compensation
- Sport compensation
- Free access to English classes and debates club
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
Interested in learning more about this opportunity and the empowering environment you could be part of very soon? Then we’ll be happy to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org