• Ensures maintenance and development of local area network;
• Ensures support and development of local informational system;
• Determines the organization's IT needs, develops IT projects;
• Manages all software and hardware projects, recommends technical solutions, finds and recruits necessary resources, builds project plans, ensures that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope;
• Creating and maintaining comprehensive project and technical documentation;
• Taking new project initiatives, establishing communication and maintaining relationship with third parties and vendors;
• Attracts, motivates, coaches and develops team members for high performance.
• University degree in Information Technologies, Engineering or related field
• Networking knowledge (Mikrotik router OS, VALN, VPN, ACL, switching L2), a strong plus will be knowledge of L3 switching and QoS
• Server management: VMXi, Windows 2K8 Servers (Ad, GPO, IIS), Linux (Debian, general configuration and maintenance)
• Mail server management skills will be a plus
• Strong organising and communication skills;
• Good English, Romanian and Russian
Interested candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae (CV) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line the position you apply for.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.