Invoicing Officer | Chisinau
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 employees are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to continuously invest in growth with a positive view of the future.
Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with contemporary work materials and pay attention to work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 employees know why they choose H.Essers.
As a part of the team, you are responsible for the 'end-to-end' optimisation of the invoicing flow so that the services provided by the department are invoiced to the customers as correctly as possible and within the set deadlines.
What we offer:
- Work on international company with stable employment
- Competitive salary
- Lunch compensation
- Work schedule: 09:00 – 18:00
- A life-work balance – Monday through Friday
- Friendly and healthy work environment
- Professional and personal growth with a dedicated team
- Self-development and professional trainings
- Your excellent knowledge of the invoicing package and thorough data analysis enable you to map the current invoicing processes and optimise them.
- In this role, you work closely with your invoicing colleagues as well as directly with the external customer, with whom you act as a professional sparring partner in the search for the most efficient invoicing flow. In this way, billing issues are smoothly resolved and eliminated.
- Your role extends across national borders; as an invoicing specialist, you are closely involved in monitoring and coordinating the collaboration with the invoicing team.
- As a true team player, you show your willingness to participate in the invoicing process when the situation requires it.
- University degree ( the Economic field will be an advantage);
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;Detail-oriented;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Knowledge of English, minimum B1;
- You have the ability to work with deadlines.
Please submit your CV in English if you qualify to our requirements, mentioning the position, by e-mail to: email@example.com
Our website: www.essers.com