International Transport Dispatcher
• Cooperation with customers from all over Europe.
• Close cooperation with drivers, route planning and work schedule.
• Work in the proprietary transport management system.
• Coordination of the execution of orders in accordance with procedures.
• Optimal transport planning.
• Organization of the work of the fleet of entrusted trucks.
• Record keeping.
• Accommodation – separate room for every dispatcher in house with garden close to work place
• Company car for daily usage
• Transfer to Poland and back to Moldova arranged by company
• Work-life balance - when you leave work, your phone will not ring, because we arrange the schedule in such a way that someone will always take care of your trucks outside your working hours
• Stable employment in an international family business employing over 1000 people across Europe.
• Competitive salary.
• Unique atmosphere and working conditions in a young team.
• Real possibility of professional development.
• Work in an international environment and lively contact with the English language.
• Company-paid English, Russian, German, Spanish and Dutch language courses
• Very good command of the English language.
• Goal-oriented, independence, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Ability to make quick decisions and define priorities
str. Calea Iesilor 15
tel: (+373) 22 815827 mob. (+373) 79 888 174