International Transport Dispatcher in Poland Office
We are looking for an International Transport Dispatcher in Poland Office.
Your job description:
- Close cooperation and coordination of drivers’ work – phone contact only during work hours;
- Optimal management of truck fleet workload;
- Cooperation with international customers;
- Working according to procedures;
- Working in a new innovative Transport Management System.
- Work in an office in Poland, near Poznań, and accommodation in one of our houses with gardens, a separate room for every dispatcher;
- Company car for daily usage;
- Transfer to Poland and back to Moldova arranged by the company;
- Work-life balance – no phone will call after you leave your work, because we plan our work the way, your colleague will overtake your trucks after work hours;
- Stable employment in the international, family company hiring over 1500 employees in the whole of Europe;
- Competitive salary;
- Private health care and group insurance;
- Work in an international environment and the possibility to use English on a regular basis;
- Company-paid language courses (including English, Russian, German, Spanish, and Polish);
- Access to the MyBenefit platform, with a monthly budget to spend, where employees; can choose from gym cards to special discounts for shopping.
Nice to have:
- Experience in a similar position in a transport company and knowledge of truck drivers' working time
- Good English;
- Goal orientation, independency in taking actions, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Ability to make fast decisions and prioritize work.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Send your CV with the subject “International Transport Dispatcher.”