A strong, innovative, flexible and creative team, being the first choice in matters of employment has available vacancies.
If you have experience with payments, cards or banking environment, and you are looking for a full-time job and personal development - you are our perfect candidate.
- Review and analysis of financial accounting data;
- Introduction of bank statements;
- Calculation of employees’ salaries and payroll taxes;
- Compilation and control of all primary documents;
- Other accounting duties per Management's request.
- University degree in Accountancy and/or experience in local Accounting is a must;
- Fluent English (spoken and written interaction) is a must;
- Experience in International Accounting is welcome;
- Knowledge of Navision accounting software is welcome;
- Good organisational and planning skills;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy;
- ONLY full-time applicants will be considered.
The Company is offering:
- Official contract according to MD legislation;
- Benefits of the IT Park according to IT park Legislation;
- Full paid training;
- Paid lunch or compensation;
- Fruits, coffee machine and regular team buildings;
- Flexible working hours and other benefits;
- International work experience and friendly environment;
...and much more
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at the following e-mail address: HR@moorwand.com
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ENGLISH APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
In the subject line, please specify the following: International Accountant Application.