Information Security Specialist
• Develop and implement Bank’s information security program;
• Prepare Bank’s security plans and procedures;
• Ensure the security and privacy of information on the Bank’s Information Systems and other information recourses;
• Monitor Bank’s Information System for security breaches and investigate violations when they occurs;
• Alert, performance and threshold tuning and analysis across the Security Monitoring tool sets including SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanners, DLP and other sources.
• Asses and analyze information security risks;
• Implement and monitor information security tasks;
• Organize information security training for the Bank’s staff.
• University degree in IT or Cybernetics;
• Working experience in this sphere at least 1 year;
• All-rounder with ability to learn and understand fast diverse processes linked with banking operations;
• Communication and organization skills;
• Excellent computer literacy;
• Team player.
For the most prompt response, please send your CV to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject INFO SECURITY.