Salt Edge is a FinTech company which helps financial institutions grow by using our innovative solutions and we’d love to make that happen with you in our team!
We develop in-house products which specialize in intercommunication and interoperability between banks and other players in the financial market.
Salt Edge is a great place for your professional career, we've created an inspiring working environment where our people can grow into future leaders. In addition to business goals at work, we believe passionately in the importance of having enjoyable talks, making great friends, eating tasty snacks and creating a spirit of adventure.
We are looking for individuals that are interested to become experts in their own field and contribute to a better financial world and services.
Information Security Engineer
What you’ll do:
- Plan and carry out an organization’s information security strategy;
- Develop and implementing IT security policies and procedures;
- Conduct periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability;
- Participate in internal security audits and investigations;
- Configure security devices like CCTV, physical monitoring;
- Review source code changes and existing source code for security vulnerabilities;
- Provide best practices in security for software development;
- Perform configuration management activities related to software updates, disk encryption, firewalls and
- anti-malware software for all employees workstations and services and Linux / Mac OS;
- Manage and maintain a library of security audit tools and corresponding processes;
- Lead incident response activities to minimize the impact;
- Educate colleagues on information security through training and building awareness.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures;
- Knowledge of Linux OS;
- High responsibility with a keen eye for detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity,
- and accuracy to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus
- software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc;
- English level – upper intermediate.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during the trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate in international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks, and beverages.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.