Incident Analyst (Swedish/Norwegian) | Stefanini
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for their clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.
The role of an Incident Analyst includes both enabling stakeholders like the first line to resolve incidents and performing administrative and analytical work to increase customer satisfaction.
The main focus is on the technical aspects of incident management. Solving incidents and performing workarounds, creating problems.
- Report and prioritize incidents found
- Produce and carry out training for internal/external groups
- Participate in Continual Service Improvement
- Quality Assurance by proactive actions
- Escalation of risks and issues to the team leader and incident manager
- Identifies and assists with planning/execution for Incident Management process improvements
- Coaching of the incident team for keeping the SLA service levels
- Customer meetings
- Participates in major incident process
- Experience with Technical support, Incident management, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Customer technical environment knowledge
- Ability to investigate incidents in-depth
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems, such as Windows and Linux as well as advanced; computer- and networks SQL knowledge
- Advanced analytical skills related to database use
- Highly experienced in presentation skills and comfortable teaching
- Communicate effectively in technical and non-technical areas in English
What we offer:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you
- Professional training and continuous career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Health Insurance
- Possibility to work from home
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
So if you find this vacancy suitable for you, please send your CV to our recruitment partner email@example.com and they will contact you for an interview.
We thank you for your interest in our career opportunities!