Image processing developer
At Molenu, we develop backend technology for mobile apps used by by hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world.
Some of the company projects have been featured by Apple or mentioned by MTV, DailyMail, Insider, Cosmopolitan, BusinessInsider, Buzzfeed, Papermag, People, MSN, Yahoo News and many other global media outlets.
As a key member of our research and development team, you’ll have the opportunity to
participate in the complete product development cycle, to exercise your creativity and skills to the fullest.
What you’ll do:
- Work with engineering team to research, design, develop and test image processing and computer vision algorithms.
- Responsible for researching technical papers and converting to mathematical equations and prototypes in iOS or Android.
- Focus on code optimization (memory & speed) for real time performance on mobile devices.
- Provide support to engineering team during implementation and distribution phase of the final product.
- Attend regular stand ups and provide product input openly.