Tekwill is the place to be where people connect with ideas, resources, science and industry to enhance excellence in information technology.
Tekwill brings prestige and influences the tech sector, the host university (UTM), and to Moldova by directly contributing to the entrepreneurship ecosystem. In addition, Tekwill aims to improve the skills needed within the IT sector, thereby creating high quality and well-paid jobs, and deterring the emigration of talented young people. By enabling the tech sector to continue to grow, Tekwill encourages local startups and existing companies to expand and attract international IT companies to invest in Moldova.
ICT System and Network Administrator
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE:
The ICT System and Network Administrator is responsible for all operational and technical aspects of computer hardware, software, and IT-related installations in the Center’s premises..
• Help develop and implement basic office systems and accompanying procedures;
• Oversee procurement of the ICT Excellence Center’s equipment and commodities in coordination with the Senior Project Coordinator;
• Arrange for and oversee the maintenance of office equipment;
• Ensure Center’s computer connectivity, network, and internet services;
• Ensure smooth operation of project computer systems and equipment;
• Monitor, integrate, and control computers, the server, and laptops for proper operation
• Prepare specifications for hardware and software for procurement;
• Assist to select the vendor for hardware, software and the LAN network through a competitive process;
• Supervise the installation of the network hardware;
• Install application software in a local area network environment and train project’s personnel on it use and administration if required;
• Define operating procedures to improve coordination and efficiency of network operations;
• Be available on-call in the event of computer system anomalies to assist in investigation and corrective action;
• Perform procedures to enable reliable data protection and recovery of the corporate data resources;
• Orient new employees and visitors to the systems available in the Center’s premises;
• Create and maintain Center’s intranet website if appropriate;
• Assist in M&E database development and management;
• Provide daily operational and maintenance (help desk) services to project IT users troubleshooting and repairs for hardware, software and network problems;
• Serve as primary liaison with IT-related vendors and suppliers.
• B.A. or similar technical study degree;
• At least 5 years of experience in IT positions;
• Fluency in English and Romanian;
• Experience in programming and managing web based applications;
• Skilled in use of SQL Server;
• Skilled in fifth generation programming;
• Experience with sophisticated database applications;
• Experience with network management;
• Experience with the design and management of interactive web pages;
• Experience in server and software configuration;
• Remote management and servicing of applications.
Feel free to apply your CV the following e-mail address: email@example.com with the mention of the position they are applying for. We are waiting for you in our team!