You’d rather set trends than run after them? Exactly our way of thinking.
For our new factory in Comrat, Moldova, we are looking for a
• Responsible to set-up and implement the hiring, selection & necessary administration of new employees in the factory
• Preparation & handling of the necessary documentation for new employees (e.g. contracts, job descriptions) • Conduct the basic training for the direct employees (e.g. work safety, fire safety,…)
• Collection of all data for pay-roll preparation
• Implementation of the monthly pay-roll activity
• Set-up and follow the necessary process for resignation process
• Implementation of regularly HR reporting ( # of employees, sickness rate, fluctuation )
• Participation in meetings with Hungary/Germany
• University-economical/finance degree (BSC or MSC), HR
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Good language skills in English, Russian and Romanian; German/Hungarian is a plus
• Strong hands-on mentality
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, Access)
• Knowledge of quality system (ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485)
• Experience in usage of ERP-Systems is an advantage
• Willingness to develop and grow into a management position in the future
• Further training opportunities
• Flexitime regulation
• Modern workspaces
• Health programs
We appreciate your performance! The satisfaction of our employees is close to our hearts.
That is not just an empty phrase, it‘s everyday life.
Beurer develops products for health and well-being. As an innovation driver in this industry, we help people with smart devices and apps to live healthier lives. This is how we became one of the 100 most innovative companies of the German medium-sized enterprises. You want to make a difference too? Then apply by mail.
I am looking forward to receive your English application via mail.
(0731) 3989-4164, email@example.com
Beurer GmbH, Söflinger Straße 218.89077 Ulm