LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 4 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.S.
Today LC Waikiki trades in more than 940 stores in 44 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
There are nearly 4000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions through the company.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.”
• University Degree in a relevant field
• Fluent in English (both written & verbal)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in HR,
• Preferably experienced in Assessment Center applications and competency-based interviews
• Experienced in field of e-learning
• Knowledge of MS Office programs
• Recruits the personnel for Country HQ positions in required qualifications in case there is vacancy in current positions or if additional staff is needed in compliance with the corporate procedures,
• Enters data of recruitment and exit process to HR system
• Plans and conducts all recruitment processes such as placing job ads in career portals, makes filtering, organize the interviews, selection of the personnel, conducts reference checks of selected personnel before offers and provides long lists to store managers for store positions
• Ensures that legal duties of recruitment process carried out, especially making necessary documents for registration of new personnel ready and forwards them to country Payroll team
• Conducts all correspondences with the applicants in corporate format and in a timely manner during or after recruitment process
• Follows and applies promotion programs for Store Manager, mid-level and VM positions in the store as per the related procedures announced by HQ
• Uses HR Recruitment and exit modules actively
• Follows the probation period of new personnel and follows and sends the probation period surveys to the related managers.
• Prepares statistical information required or ongoing projects etc. and reports to Head Office Recruitment Department
• Handles all recruiting and staffing operations in the country in compliance with the corporate procedures and Country legislation.
• Makes exit interviews with the personnel and reports to Head Office International Recruitment Department
• Handles all training and development needs of store and country head office employees based on orientation, occupational expertise and leadership competencies, to plan, carry out and follow up the training activities to be made in the country
Please send your resume to IOANA.TOTH@Lcwaikiki.com and HR-MOLDOVA@Lcwaikiki.com