Are you passionate about delivering outstanding Human Resources?
We are seeking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join the Aspira team.
The HR manager will play a crucial role in establishing, maintaining, and encouraging productive relationships within Aspira Software. You will be heavily involved in the recruitment, onboarding, and personal development of our employees.
• Experience in Human Resources
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional attitude, ability to collaborate and build trust.
• Ownership approach, able and willing to take initiative and look for solutions.
• Solid problem-solving and analytical capabilities, able to analyse Human Resources metrics, find root causes, and then develop short, medium, and long-term plans accordingly.
• Time management skills, resilience to change.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills, being also able to proactively manage ambiguity.
• Demonstrable ability to motivate and positively influence others.
• Proficiency in English
• Recruiting and staffing.
• Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Planning
• Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training.
• Company policy development and documentation.
• Employee relations and engagement
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture.
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary
• High-spec workstation
• English language courses
• Sport membership reimbursement
• Team building events.
• Training sessions
• Sponsorship of professional training and certification
• Flexible working hours
• Pleasant work environment
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or submit your CV here https://aspira.software/careers/