- Collaborating with the experts from Telecommunications and IT fields on the labor market.
- Assuming full responsibility for all human resources functional areas such as: (1) Motivation: Benefits, Compensation and Work Life; (2) Employee and Labor Relations; (3) Policies, Procedures & Plans/Programs; (4) Professional Development & Staff Training; (5) Staffing and Recruiting. The employed will be responsible for all Human Resources processes, systems, records and data management, and budget reports
- Organizing motivational activities for the team, developing motivational programs;
- Conducting organizational surveys, employee surveys, salary surveys, compensation studies for the administration.
- Coordinating all HR initiatives with senior management for proper implementation. Using collaborative processes to implement initiatives.
- Developing organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Resolving all conflicts between employees in a mature and legally defensible manner. Ensuring all parties of fairness, open and clear communication in conflict processes.
- Making recommendations and providing solutions for disputes solving. Negotiating sensitive and controversial issues.
- Managing employee benefits programs and communicating with employees about benefits.
- Overseeing legal and regulatory compliance in areas of employee and workplace policies, benefiting administration, compensation and payroll (timecard management).
- University degree (HR management, psychology or other relevant fields);
- 4+ years of experience as HR Director;
- Excellent mastering of MS Office (Excel, Word);
- Proficiency in English and Russian.
- High organizational skills, independence;
- Flexible thinking (the ability to find several options to solve a single problem);
- Multitask (the ability to do many activities simultaneously );
- Ability to generate innovative solutions, creativity;
- Initiative, self-organized;
- Communication skills, activeness;
- The ability to stand one’s ground;
- Positive attitude, stress resistance.
What we offer:
- The possibility to work on projects in an international IT company;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Fun and healthy work atmosphere;
- Attractive salary, bonuses, promotions;
- Full social package.
- Perfect workplace in a new office (A-class) across the Jumbo commercial center
- Coffee machine, fruits, snacks, candy as much as you can eat, regular corporate parties
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, full time
If you have any questions - just call 022 885 810
How to apply:
Please send us your CV: email@example.com