HR Administrative Specialist (with knowledge of French Labour Code)
Who we are: Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, HR Administration, Staff Leasing, etc. We can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
What we do: We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise, and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market
- Drafting employment contract amendments due to various changes (contract type, term, specific clauses)
- Prepare specific unemployment documents, including annexes
- Exchanging HR or any other documents with employees and managers and gathering signatures
- Liaise directly with courts, attorneys, or other third parties with regards to wage garnishment or other court orders.
- Good level of English and French (written and spoken)
- Working experience as an HR assistant or junior Payroll specialist
- Knowledge of the French Labour Code
- Full mastership of Microsoft suite, especially Xls and Word
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is time to join our journey.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for.