HR & Admin Assistant
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competencies in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business but for their own personal development.
What you will be working on
We are looking to employ an HR & Admin Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
The HR & Admin Assistant will work closely with the HR Business Partner and the Management team by offering support on the recruitment & onboarding part, maintaining personnel files, drafting correspondence, and performing various other administrative functions.
What you will do
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying/sourcing candidates via LinkedIn and being responsible for a recruiting pipeline
- Post job openings, gather information on new applicants, and inform employees of their hiring status
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Prepare paperwork for employment contracts and hr procedures
- Offer support on the onboarding, and ensure a smooth integration for the new employees
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Provide office support, maintain contracts and external vendors relationship
- Participate in recruiting events & sourcing activities
- Liaise with external health & safety provider and internal stakeholders to ensure high standards of service and compliance with health & safety standards;
- May be involved in various other people-related projects or workstreams, in direct connection with the regional HR team.
- University degree;
- 1 year relevant HR hands-on experience covering administrative role;
- Very good analytical skills and literacy in handling data and reports, using Microsoft Office;
- Great interpersonal skills – ability to interact at various levels in a professional and positive manner;
- Well-organized and able to deal with multiple priorities;
- Effective communication, including advanced level of English (oral and written);
- Curiosity and learning agility – eagerness to develop oneself and to find ways to increase work efficiency by using modern tools and technology;
- Highest standards of ethics and discretion.
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Monthly meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events from your life
- Online Team events
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.