HOS Monitoring Specialist
Dispatch42 is one of the fastest-growing companies in logistics because we are a customer-centric company that truly listens to clients' needs and focuses on quality and precision. Our employees are empowered and trusted as experts in their field of work.
We are looking for a reliable HOS Monitoring Specialist. In this role, you shall control drivers - monitor the amount of time spent driving or on duty in order to avoid exceeding a maximum amount set by HOS rules. You will also maintain a precise record of hours worked, available for inspection by law enforcement.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate degree in business or related field;
- Bachelor degree or higher in a related field;
- Languages - russian, romanian,english - intermediate level;
- Be able to work from home (the company offers computers and everything needed for work).
- Ability to work in the team;
- Ability to communicate with Drivers in order to correct, adjust or fill out the right info;
- Ability to work the night shift from 11.30 pm to 7.30 am.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package;
- Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of the company’s finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions — remote;
- Working hours Mon-Fri.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
We value collaboration, teamwork and respectful interactions with each other.
Please send you a CV with salary expectations.