Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
About the job:
You will be part of a cross-functional product team that is involved into the fintech product development, from concept to execution. Our goal is to build a global financial ecosystem and bring new payment solutions to small merchants.
As a Go Developer you will be working on evolving the teams microservices architecture by taking end-to-end ownership over what you build: from concept to creation, testing, documentation, deployment, operations, monitoring, maintenance. Our infrastructure is built on Kubernetes and Docker. You will participate in designing and planning feature implementation, as well as actively advocating for removing tech debt, fixing bugs, refactoring and making iterative improvements.
You’ll be great for this position if
- You want to be part of shaping the product and having a direct impact on the business.
- You have a strong philosophy on testing and use this mindset to write robust, maintainable, clean code.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, whether it’s through mentorship, pair programming, or whiteboard design sessions.
- 2+ years of backend development
- Basic practical knowledge of Golang
- Solid understanding of design principles and creating clear and predictable REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience or interest in DevOps topics, such as working with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and/or Jenkins
- Mindset towards scalability and resilience without overengineering based on current challenges
- Open to learning different tools, frameworks and languages to get the job done
- You are self-motivated, proactive and engaged attitude towards projects
- You can write clear and concise code that your teammates can understand and build upon
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
- Work from Home possibility;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- English classes;
- Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com