Architect the future of analythics and machine learning.
At EpyDoc, you'll be at the forefront of innovation, Cutting edge analythics and machine learning leader with the newest Big Data technologies. We will involve you in a supportive work environment where we strive to keep you happy, relaxed and productive.
For our Moldovian office, located in the HIGH TECH BUSSINES CENTER in Chisinau , we are looking for
Front End Developer
We are looking for a rock-star Front End Developer to join our team. If that is you, then we need to talk.
Candidate will have to be able to work efficiently as both, a key contributor to deliver specific features and as an individual contributor of a larger development team.
Will work with business analysts to determine acceptance tests. You will essentially be taking the approach of staring form the ground up and delivering proof of concepts, functional prototypes and finished products.
Should be able to perform system troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis on a regular basis.
• Minimum 2+ years experience in Software Development.
• Strong understanding of web application performance, security, and accessibility considerations
• Strength in web services using Restful frameworks.
• Experience with other modern front end technologies desired
• Design and development expertise.
• Experience working with Linux systems.
• Experience with Agile scrum.
• Fluent oral and written English
Nice to have:
• Docker /Docker Swarm/ Docker Engine API
• Play Framework (Akka)
• Scala, Spark, Kafka
• Design and development expertise MongoDB or NoSQL based applicationsDesiderable:
• Team Player.
• Positive attitude
• Initiative We offer a most competitive benefits package, including
• Excellent opportunity to work on projects within an internationally based company;
• Very attractive salary package;
• Performance bonus programs;
• Flexible working time;
• Holiday allowance scheme;
• Strong career potential and professional development;
• EU Travel opportunities;
• Very nice and modern work environment;
• Training & development opportunities;
More informations about the product at: www.epydoc.com
or www.forcive.com To Apply for this position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EpyDoc is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.