Here, at Business-Class, we strive to become the number one choice for all premium-class travelers. A mission we won’t be able to achieve without the right people working together hand-in-hand to accomplish the same purpose. We are dedicated to providing the very best product paying detailed focus on the customer service and satisfaction in order to gain loyal repetitive clients eager to be working with our employees.
We are carefully choosing the best personnel and contribute to their self-development and improvement over the years by providing a great working atmosphere and numerous other benefits:
- Initiation and systematic trainings
- Motivational team-building activities
- Modern office downtown equipped with relaxing areas and complimentary supplies of water, tea and coffee
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to work remotely
- Attractive official salary and bonus system agreed individually with the employee
- In-house and offline events
- Experience in numerous projects, possibility to improve foreign languages and visit Business Class international offices
- Career growth opportunities
Financial auditor requirements:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in accounting or accounting sciences.
- Certification as a Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Financial Services Auditor, or similar.
- At least three years' experience as a financial accountant, financial analyst or business accountant.
- A thorough understanding of key areas such as risk, compliance, and financial legislation.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work according to tight deadlines.
- Proficient at detailed report writing and presentation.
- Exceptional financial research training and abilities
Financial Auditor Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- goals and industry regulations.
- Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse
- Analyze adherence with budgetary standards and guidelines using financial data and balance sheets.
- Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
- Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise within the field by participating in professional development.
- Verifying documents, figures, and account details for auditing.