Why join our team? We offer you:
- Growth opportunities, clear development plan, and an expert mentor to help you get started
- Full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way
- Performance-based and yearly bonuses, paid overtime, 100 % salary during illness
- Periodic internal presentations (e.g. technical, business, HR related), or necessary external trainings covered by the company
- Possibility of remote work
- Comfortable schedule: you can choose to start at 9:00 or 10:00 (Monday - Friday)
- Catered lunches, tasty days, big selection of beverages & free breakfasts
- Half a day off on your birthday
- GYM compensation program
- Regular team events, corporate traditions (e.g. birthday celebrations, Secret Santa, happy hour, and many others)
What you’ll do:
- Event management: identify, analyse events & find the best option of participation (simple entry, booth, full sponsorship, speakership, others) and plan for the events relevant for the company to participate in.
- Communicate with event organisers, negotiate contracts, make sure that they deliver everything according to the contract.
- Prepare the merch together with the design team and arrange communication with the printing company.
- Maintain internal communications with Product, Partners, Sales teams, assist in gathering leads generated via events.
- Prepare reports demonstrating the event results, analyse the results, and propose improvements of processes.
- Organise interviews for Salt Edge participants with media during events
- Research awards and top fintech lists and apply for the relevant ones
- Manage memberships that the company is part of (fintech, banking, others) and make sure that we receive all the promised benefits
- Take care of company’s online presence by updating the existing corporate profiles and creating new ones on pertinent external platforms
- Compose texts for marketing and advertising campaigns
What you need:
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or relevant field
- Proven excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of event management
- Capacity to analyse a large amount of data and take appropriate decision based on clear criteria
- Hands-on mentality, ability to balance long-term strategic initiatives with operations and execution
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, focused and excellent in time management
P.S. Lack of confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. Whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!