English-speaking Travel Agent
Dyninno is a group of companies founded in 2004 in San Francisco. It provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. 3,500 professionals work in the company around the world. Its offices are located in the USA, UK, Latvia, Canada, India, the Philippines, Moldova, Egypt, Colombia, Italy, Romania, Uzbekistan, Brazil, Turkey, Vietnam, Nigeria.
Dyninno Travel focuses on agency sales of air tickets and travel services to both retail and corporate clients. It manages the brands ASAP Tickets, International Travel Network, Innovative Travel Solutions (ITS), as well as a number of online services.
You can learn more about us here www.dyninno.com
We are looking for English-speaking Travel Agents!
As a Travel Agent, you have a passion for the travel industry, enjoy building connections with people, and are a natural problem-solver.
At ITS we are looking for people who love helping others, are persistent, empathetic, kind, and curious.
- Official employment.
- Average GROSS $1500 (base salary $500 + unlimited bonus)
- Engagement with a global travel organization with 20 years of experience on the market.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program.
- Guaranteed development.
- Team-building events.
- Participation in global-scale projects.
In this role, you will:
- Receive and process requests from customers interested in purchasing airline
- tickets and tour packages.
- Helps customers choose the best option.
- Use one of the most advanced booking and sales engines for airline tickets and tours.
- Build trust and long-term cooperation with Customers.
- Participate in training and continuous development.
- Attend 2 weeks of free initial professional orientation.
- Receive 24/7 support from world-class Trainers and Advisors.
- Speaks English at an advanced level.
- Is flexible with hours of availability.
- Is results and growth-oriented.
- Is empathetic and ambitious.
- Is stress-resistant.
Please send your CV in English to: