English Sales Manager | Global Database
Since 2015, Global Database helps businesses drive growth and minimise risks by offering dates and necessary technologies. With the solutions they provide, their customers identify high-probability prospects globally, verify them and engage, as well as monitor existing business partners. Every day, hundreds of companies, including Uber, AWS, WeWork and SAP, use their platform to make data-driven decisions and grow their business safely.
If you are in charge, take initiative, get stuff done individually we want to talk to! They have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream!
For more information about leading sales and compliance solution, visit their site: www.globaldatabase.com
Sales Manager B2B (English Speaker) Your role as Sales Manager will be to engage and qualify leads while preparing you to step into additional responsibility. We have a very strong marketing arm, which means half your pipeline will be qualifying inbound leads from the website, the other half you’ll generate through classic prospecting techniques.
- 2+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Strong ability to engage with qualified leads over the phone
- Evidence of overachievement
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment
- Superior time management and communication skills
- A passion for sales
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Directors) and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate and manage sales pipeline and maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in CRM software
- Manage assigned inbound leads, using correct practices
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of any challenging situations
Motto Company: "We believe that our people are our most vital asset which is why we invest more money in training & development than we do on anything else in the business. You'll not only benefit from excellent training when you join us, but you will also receive ongoing training to help you reach the top of your game!"
- Motivating employee referral program
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday, Full time, 9am-18pm (12.30-13.30: lunch time)
- Entry to advanced level English classes
- In-house library for driving soft and hard skills improvement
- A community-focused office located in the city center
- All you can eat snacks and hot beverages
- Surprise awards and event-driven employee gifts
- Free access to knowledge bases such as Udemy or Raywenderlich
- Entertainment spaces for ping-pong or board game lovers
- An exquisite rooftop terrace to wind down
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for an interview as soon as possible.
We thank you for your interest in our career opportunities!