The company with foreign capital “Boekestijn Transport Service”- announces the opening position for:
Driver Care Dispatcher
Boekestijn Transport Service, a transport company of international standing in Europe and beyond, with representative offices in Germany, Netherlands, Ireland, Poland, and Moldova.
The company announces the vacant position of Manager
- Creating and placing job advertising;
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications;
- Organizing interviews and filtering candidates for an open position;
- Preparing/maintaining new employee’s documents;
- Working in the company’s SOFT’s.
- Keep and develop the company’s image by collaboration with the community
- Responsible for transport-related operational activities in the local office such as Drivers’ Planning & Scheduling and Drivers Care
- Actively participate in the recruitment process, seek new opportunities for recruitment channels
- Weekly, monthly reports of activity
- Office management, collaboration with office suppliers
- University degree;
- Fluency in spoken and written Ukrainian/Russian/English;
- MS Office: advanced level;
- Organizational skills and attention to details;
- Ability to use time efficiently and work with deadlines;
- Very good communications skills;
- A positive, helpful, and flexible person.
- Official employment and full social package, competitive salary level;
- Excellent working conditions in a comfortable office;
- A great possibility of development and professional growth in the international environment.
To apply, please submit your CV (in English) to email: email@example.com
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!