Director of Sales (Outreach calling team)
About Index http://index.dev/ - helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent. We are a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova, and employees working remote and in-office.
More about the company https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Video of our colleagues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
- Competitive Base salary
- Possibility of earning more than 2000 USD/month in Bonuses;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- Work with international clients;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Possibility to work remote;
- New Macbook (after 3 months)
- Develop the Sales team.
- Help the Sales team, establish contacts with potential customers by phone (outbound calling), e-mail, and Linkedin.
- Your reps will make between 75-100 dials per day, calling out to a subset of current and past clients, interested companies, and also new contacts.
- Teach the team to identify business opportunities by analyzing prospects and assessing their position in the industry; research and analysis to qualify the leads;
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline;
- CRM data recording;
- Great communication skills; Fluent written and spoken English;
- Great first impression;
- Experience with a cold call, feeling free and accommodating with the prospect;
- Top-level responsibility;
- Easy going, persuasive with the customer;
- Great at building rapport;
- Bargain skills, great negotiator;
- Technical knowledge of the programming languages is preferred
- International experience is an advantage
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com with a short introduction about yourself (up to 100 words)
The subject of the email: Director of Sales - CV (Your First/Last Name)