Digital Marketing Specialist
1.Knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media, mainly in LinkedIn & Facebook;
2.Maintaining a daily presence in social networking sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube;
3. Managing day-to-day activities: creating editorial calendars, producing engaging photos and content for posts, scheduling posts, audience building, managing comments/messages/mentions, interacting with industry leaders, sharing relevant content to increase engagement, running advertising campaigns;
4. Implementing and executing the social media strategy, coordinating with the Director of Corporate Marketing and Galactic’s divisions and departments across the world;
5. Regularly providing insights gained from social media monitoring to internal team members, seeking out new opportunities in the digital space. As well, supporting team members regarding client needs and recommendations;
6. Driving relevant traffic to the website through content re-purposing (blogs, articles, videos, etc.) and campaign performance tracking;
7. Managing SEO for company website.
•In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms;
•Familiar with the creation of graphics and visuals optimized for social media;
•Very good writing skills, including editing, proofreading.
•Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and/or Photoshop, Illustrator;
•A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
•Understanding of how to link communications activities to business strategy and goals;
•Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others';
•Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities, as necessary;
•Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player.
•Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Communications, Digital Communications, Social Media, or related field;
•Work experience of min. 1 year in marketing and/or communications with experience in social media marketing;
•Can be a combination of education, training, and relevant experience;
•Fluent level in English (written and fluent spoken) is mandatory;
•Knowledge of an additional foreign language would be an asset but not mandatory.
• Motivating salary ;
• Full social package;
• A diverse and interesting work in a growing company ;
• Attractive working conditions within an international team.
About the group:
Galactic group has become one of the world’s greatest leaders in biotechnology. Based on our valuable experience in the fermentation of lactic acid and other derivatives, Galactic continuously develops sustainable, innovative and health-friendly solutions in the field of food safety, nutrition and green chemistry.
Galactic group is active on five continents with headquarters and an innovation campus in Belgium, production facilities in the United States (Milwaukee), China (Bengbu) and Europe (Escanaffles), sales offices in Belgium (Brussels), Japan (Tokyo), Brazil (Curitiba) and Group support office in Moldova.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 060422844