Digital Marketing Manager Retail Segment Tribe
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating digital campaigns that will generate conversions in line with sales goals.
The candidate will manage digital promotion channels and tools, their audience, published content, data analysis and ways to optimise the effectiveness of campaigns on these channels.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Implement marketing campaigns in line with marketing and sales objectives;
· Analyze campaign/channel effectiveness and provide analytics data;
· Contribute to optimizing the sales funnel by providing qualitative leads to the sales team;
· Reviewing customer profiles and relating them to digital promotional channels to better understand segmentation and targeting;
· Working with marketing teams to develop creative concepts, content, copywriting to implement campaigns that will pique customer interest;
· Monitoring trends to identify opportunities and recommend actions for improvement.
Candidate requirements and personal qualities:
· Knowledge of digital marketing, ranking factors and search engine marketing fundamentals, online advertising (Google AdWords).
· Knowledge of web analytics and monitoring tools.
· Experience working with social media, online advertising and email marketing tools.
· Experience in creating content that the client interacts with.
· Willingness to network and ability to work in a team.
· Flexibility and agility.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary and benefits as we are the first bank to implement the Agile Transformation;
· Lunch tickets, preferred conditions to our product and services;
· A huge range of additional discounts for different brands;
· Great opportunities to work with the best team, to enjoy professional life together and to be the contributor in building an agile bank.
Send your CV to email@example.com, indicating the position for which you are applying.
* Only selected people will be contacted.