INDRIVO is a privately held, progressive international company specializing in customized digital consulting and technology development services. We breed exceptional talent and our team is constantly evolving as we strive to inspire our people and grow them to be thought industry leaders.
Mission: DevOps/SysOps Engineer activity will include working closely with Dev and QA team within the company, as well as end beneficiaries on project deployment subjects. Setup and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines and internal development environments, deploy projects to end-beneficiary environments, resolving any issues which may occur in the process. As well as network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
Your Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with other professionals and customers in order to properly resolve any open case;
- Proactively communicate with customers as required, by keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages;
- Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction;
- Ensure that the CI/CD pipeline is intact and fix any issue or failure is the #1 priority;
- Interact with other teams, especially with Dev and QA team, Program management, etc, in order to ensure projects run smoothly;
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities;
- Take ownership of technical issues, and working with the Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary;
- Maintenance of a IT infrastructure (Active Directory, Mail system, Databases, Virtual Private Networks, etc.) including installation, configuration, tuning, backup, cron job setup, log analysis, and other activities in the services’ life cycle;
- Handle accounts management;
- Provide technical support, directly or through remote tools, based on help desk tickets or real-time chat type requests;
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the applications;
- Contribute with solutions and suggestions for improve and provide feedback;
- Prioritize and manage several open cases at one time;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving faults;
- Conduct regular electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Proven work experience as a DevOps, SysOps, Infrastructure Engineer, Support Engineer, or similar role;
- Working knowledge of web platform development software and websites maintenance procedures;
- Experience of source control systems (Git, GitLab) and configuration management (Ansible);
- Experience with technologies such as the Docker, Jenkins, Sonar, Seq, Elastic, etc.;
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, Routing and other networking concepts;
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases, MySQL specifically & basic network configuration;
- Linux/Windows administration experience including scripting (shell, bash, batch files);
- Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy Experience with consuming and understanding of web services;
- Passionate about cloud system's availability, resiliency, and scalability;
- Knowledge of best practices in IT operations;
- Good analysis and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing trainings, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying "DevOps/SysOps Engineer" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!