DevOps Engineer (Remote)
What you will do:
As a DevOps Engineer at ORTEC, one of your main goals is to keep our cloud solutions (services and applications, standard and tailor-made) up-and-running. You will be part of Global Managed Services (GMS) team but also part of a multi-disciplinary development team.
The team is responsible for the availability, performance, efficiency, security, change management, monitoring and capacity planning, creation/transformation of all our hosting platforms solutions.
Your responsibility is to bring the cloud operations principles into practice for products and services developed within your team. To debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues.
You continuously improve our infrastructure while enabling rapid deployment of new product features with the necessary safeguards to maintain stability, high availability, and performance together with your colleagues. You also contribute to the strategic improvement projects regarding these topics, which are run within the GMS team.
You will work closely together with our Solution Architects, System Administrators and other Cloud Operations Engineers that are working on our hosting platforms solutions.
- You have an IT-related Bachelor’s degree;
- 3+ years relevant working experience;
- Strong communication skills in English;
- You embrace the DevOps culture and automating is your second nature;
- You like to work in a team, but can work independently as well;
- You have a problem solver attitude, and you feel very responsible;
- Willing to share his knowledge and provide support for his team;
- You have experience with software deployment, test-driven development, unit testing, code-coverage, static analysis, process re-engineering and functional test automation
- You have a very good understanding of networking, Windows and Linux administration;
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure/ Azure DevOps and familiar with Microsoft tooling
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience with programming languages (C#, Python, .Net)
- Scripting experience: Jenkins, Json, PowerShell, Bash, TeamCity;
- Experience with system monitoring platforms (Azure Devops, Nagios)
- Knowledge of software containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Information security passionate.
Considered a plus:
- Infrastructure knowledge: Ubuntu, Remote Desktop Gateways, Reverse Proxy (IIS), SFTP, firewall programming, MS SQL
What we offer
- Competitive salary which will reflect your experience and will grow with your career;
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Support for learning and own development, both technical and soft skills trainings;
- Challenging projects for international customers;
- A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfill your ambitions & to evolve initiatives;
- Performance related remuneration and Year-end bonus;
- Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – up to 1 full salary.
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture;
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues;
- Foosball table, our own bar the “ORtap”, Christmas party, annual teambuilding and monthly events.