OpenLM is an international software company, a leading provider of software license management solutions. We are located in the center of Chişinău, Moldova.
We are offering the opportunity to gain experience with advanced technology and take part in the development of our next generation of products.
- Assist in the design and development of database solutions
- Develop database functions, scripts, schemas, stored procedures and triggers to support application development
- Perform database maintenance, backup and restore, migration, ETL activities
- Ensure data integrity, continuity and quality of database solutions
- Provide technical assistance to resolve database issues
- Trace and rectify database errors in a timely manner
- Research, consult and mentor colleagues on data preservation and database topics
- Adhere and contribute to OpenLM database development and maintenance conventions
- Document findings, proposed designs, changes and configurations and communicate these to the team
Qualification and experience
- SQL and DDL
- relational and no-SQL databases
- experience with one or more of the following relational database engines MariaDB, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Firebird DB or others
- experience with ETL, tools used for this like Pentaho
- experience with Database backup and restore procedures and tools
- experience with software development processes and tools like for example Jira or Azure DevOps for issue tracking or Git for change control
- knowledge of BI solutions and techniques
- Power BI and/or good grasp of pivot tables
- troubleshoot issues and help with customer migration to other DB engines
- troubleshoot issues and help customers upgrade to a newer version of OpenLM products
- import customer legacy OpenLM data into default MariaDB engine
- fix discovered DB/Schema/upgrade issues in newer versions of OpenLM products
- work with Support engineers to transfer knowledge about typical solutions and workarounds for DB issues
We care about our values and we focus on our vision, making sure that each employee is happy and fulfilled while working together as a team.
- Caring Environment
- Flexible Schedule
- 28 paid vacation days.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Local and Global Team Buildings
- Modern office with a great location in the City Center.
- Very Good Salary
Note: We only read CV's that are written in English.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!