We are looking for a Database Programmer whose main role will be to take an active part in design, develop, test, implement and maintain new and existing databases.
What will you do:
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code;
· Integrate software components and third-party programs;
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software;
· Create technical documentation for reference and reporting;
· Learn intensively about new and existing technologies.
· SQL (professional understanding and usage of DML, DDL and DCL operations);
· Clear understanding of what database transaction means and how it is controlled (TCL);
· Experience in database schema design (tables, relations, restrictions, indexing, optimization);
· Knowledge and experience with any procedural database language (preferred PL/SQL);
· Knowledge and experience in database queue and/or scheduled jobs implementation, as well as web-services usage via database utilities;
· 5 years of high education in the field of computer science.
Having the ones mentioned bellow, would be an advantage:
· Capability to analyze existent database structure and read existent procedures for debugging and modification purposes;
· Taking care of code versioning control from modification to modification;
· Habit to write self-documented code (using of comments and clear naming);
· Willingness to write documentation for big database modules and packages;
· Familiarity with Agile approach of team work;
· Basic or advanced knowledge of server OS (Unix/Windows);
· Experience with integration of heterogeneous informational systems;
· Business analyses and requirements gathering skills.
We would like to meet you.