Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Database Administrator.
what you will be doing:
- Controlling and maintaining optimal performance of company database systems.
- Installing and upgrading Database systems (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and application tools
- Modifying the database structure upon request from application developers
- Performing database tuning and capacity planning
- Maintaining archived data
- Backing up and restoring the database
- Working with suppliers for technical support
- Performing monitoring and audit systems usage
- Seting up and maintaining documentation and standards
- Working as part of a team and providing 7×24 support when required
- Reporting on activity to Team Leader
what we are looking for:
- University degreee in Computer Science or related Engineering field
- At least 3 years of experience in database administration
- Strong knowledge of database design and best practices
- General understanding of the underlying operating system, e.g. Windows, Unix, Linux
- General understanding of storage technologies, memory management, disk arrays, NAS/SAN, networking
- Good communication skills (English is a must)
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- wide range of benefits, including:
- flexible working hours
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1&c=1&sc=5
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova