Data Processing Operator in Transport Logistics
Company: a subsidiary of foreign logistic company, oriented in communication and breakdown service for commercial vehicles in case of an unexpected standstill, caused by tyre problems or technical malfunctions, is interested to invite Customer Service Representatives in order to support operations worldwide.
If you have previous experience in call center, customer care department or without experience and you want a interesting job your are welcome to apply!
- Responding on the phone on different enquires from internal and external customers
- Investigate different complaints on services
- Arrange appropriate service delivery and coordinate appropriate communication between service providers and internal customers
- Make all necessary inputs in the specialized software
- Prepare needed documents Job Requirements:
- Bachelor or college degree;
- High level multilanguage communication skills: Romanian/Russian, English;
- Good knowledge of German or French is welcomed;
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Very attentive to details
- Fast learning
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Process oriented people being able to do repetitive work Company Offer:
- Motivating and stable salary;
- Open and teaching environment
- Full job training
- Modern working environment;
- Integration into a dynamic international organization.
Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
, indicating the reference code DPO02