Data Entry Specialist (junior level)
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. http://index.dev
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world.
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help.
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month
- Work with international clients
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses
- Long term employment, fully covering social package
- Possibility to work remote
- Collect data for internal company CRM (websites, emails, contact information)
- Update existing data with other relevant information
- Daily monitor the assigned sources
- Identify and report duplicate information
- Increase the capacity and the number of gathered data
- Compiles and organizes data, establishing priorities
- Work with data tools.
- Be very attentive to details
- Top-level responsibility
- Meet all the deadlines
- Quick worker
- Ready for monotonous work
- Curious and active learner
- Trustworthy and dedicated.