Data Analyst (students are welcome)
Place of work: Moldova.
We are pleased to offer:
• Stable employment in an international family company employing over 1700 employees throughout Europe;
• A competitive salary;
• Official employment and social package starting on the first day;
• A life-work balance – Monday through Friday, between 8 and 17, after you leave the office the phone will not ring;
• Professional and personal growth with a dedicated team;
• New modern and comfortable office;
• Team building and fun events;
• Free English classes;
• Free coffee, tea, fresh fruits;
• Travel business opportunities.
In this role you will:
• Fuel cards opening/blocking and ordering;
• Control and analysis over daily fuel usage;
• Monitoring fuel transactions;
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports;
• Participate in the continuous improvement of controlling processes;
• Ensuring efficient communication (verbal & written) within the department and outside the organization, provide support to our branch in Poland.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
• University degree (the Economic field will be an advantage);
• Strong analytical and numerical skills;
• Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
• Experience in Logistics/Controlling will be an advantage;
• Ability to work in different software and applications;
• Knowledge of English, minimum A2;
• Ability to work in a team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
str. Liviu Deleanu 13
tel: (+373) 22 815827 mob. (+373) 79 888 174