Customer Support Representative
A strong, innovative, flexible and creative team, being the first choice in matters of employment has available vacancies.
If you are interested in a personal developing within a great working environment, based on many motivational factors, do not hesitate to forward your resume to us!
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate the internal systems and software on a daily basis;
- Assist clients’ and branch office’s calls, tickets or emails, and handle their inquiries;
- Minimize fraud and financial loss by investigating and escalating it to the relevant departments;
- Resolve a wide variety requests, which include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other support organisations;
- Think critically in order to determine the best course of action to solve the issues at hand;
- Be engaged in conversations with company’s clients while simultaneously navigate through various systems in a timely and efficient manner.
More details about the job are going to be provided at the interview.
- Fluent English (spoken and written interaction) is a must;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy;
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Ability to work in evening, night and weekends shifts (16-00;00-08) is a must;
- Working as a customer support representative in a bank or any payment institution is a plus.
The Company is offering:
- Salary starting from 8000 MDL
- Official contract according to MD law;
- Ultra-modern office in the very centre of Chisinau;
- Full paid training;
- Paid lunch;
- Fruits, coffee machine and regular team buildings;
- Friendly environment;
...and much more
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ENGLISH APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
In the subject line, please specify the following: Customer Support Application.