Customer Service Representative (English)
As a result of our rapid growth, we’re looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team! If you are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative, we want to meet you! As a Customer Service Representative, you have to be able to put yourself in the customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
- Providing customer support via e-mail, voice chat or telephone.
- Collaborating with the management team.
- Resolve questions and service issues for customers via e-mail, text and telephone.
- Improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attractive salary.
- Working experience in an international team.
- Home office.
- Private Health insurance.
- Meal allowance.
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development.
- Possibilities for self-development (training, coaching, conferences).
- Attractive referral bonus.
- Team buildings and company events.
Send us your CV in English at this email: email@example.com