Katoen Natie is an international logistics service provider and port operator. Founded in 1854 and headquartered in Belgium, Katoen Natie is present in 36 countries on five continents and employs 15,000 worldwide. The company focuses on 10 main industries, including supply chain engineering, process engineering, petrochemicals, specialty chemicals, consumer goods and industry, port operations, general cargo and commodities, food and feed, silo cleaning, and art.
In order to continue the growth of our group, Katoen Natie is looking for:
Customer Service Operator Morning & Night Shifts
We are an administrative center located in Chisinau ( not a Call Center), working for large international clients, active in all different kind of business lines like Petrochemicals, Industrial products (like spare parts),
Consumer goods (sportswear, fashion, healthcare, …), Commodities (coffee, cacao,…), Specialty Chemicals, etc.
As a part of a team, you will be responsible for providing correct and important logistic information towards these clients, in order to process the daily logistic flows all over the world.
- You will ensure that excellent levels of customer service and service delivery are maintained and exceeded.
- You will fulfil the needs of our customers, by servicing our customers in daily, weekly or monthly information and data
- You will process work instructions, containing all necessary information in order fulfill administrative processes and management information related to our clients
- You will have internal communication with subsidiaries from Katoen Natie all over the world
- You will have communication with other customer service operators (written and by phone) in English on very regular basis, in function of the specific needs
- You monitor daily exceptional requirements provided by our subsidiaries and clients
Requirements for candidate:
- You have a University Degree/ or you are a student
- You possess excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening) in Romanian and English; other languages are a benefit
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience in customer service is a benefit
- You have the ability to work with deadlines, without losing the global overview
- You have good computer skills. Working with MS WORD, EXCEL is no issue
- You have experience in working with databases and therefor have analytical skills
- You are an excellent problem solver capable of using own initiative, but never the less are a team player
We offer you an official job as of 1st day of working in a stable company (15 years in Moldova), where your own creativity is very much appreciated and stimulated. In case you get this job, training will be provided for free.
We encourage STUDENTS to apply!
Willingness to work in a combination of shifts is a MUST
Rotation is applicable on a monthly/weekly basis and the company pays the taxi back home!
Night shifts: 22:00-06:00;
Morning Shifts: 06:00-15:00;
Working days: from Sunday 22:00 till Friday 15:00 (40 working hours per week)
Trial period (3 months) wage is 8050 lei net + night hours
Our office is located in or. Chişinău, str. Independenţei 26/3, Business Center Euro Tower.
Our website: www.katoennatie.com
Please submit your CV in English if you qualify to our requirements mentioning the name of the position by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.