Customer Care (FRENCH SPEAKERS)
Are you good with people? Do you have great communication and persuasion skills?
KIVORK is an international IT company. You will be provided with EXCELLENT training, learn the latest communication strategies and everything about the travel industry from the best trainers, and on top of that you will improve your Spanish - all at the same time!
● Strong French level - C1 (both written and spoken)
● Attention to detail, quick learner skills and high sense of responsibility
● English skills would give you a great advantage
● Receive and handle flight-related inquiries via calls, chats and emails
● Provide responses and regular assistance for customers in a timely manner
● Assist with additional in-flight services and amenities
What you’ll love about us:
● $600 average salary with unlimited bonuses
● Official employment and full social package
● Remote work
● Paid training and on-the-job coaching
● Different available shifts
● Great company culture and American-style management
● Interesting events such as quizzes, lotteries, sports competitions
● Intelligent, young, friendly team and positive work environment.
Thank you for your application!