Content Manager - Copywriter
Index is a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau that helps leading companies like GoEuro, Vodafone, Venly, YC startups, and 100 more companies, scale their engineering team by finding outstanding talent.
Here are some reviews from our teammates on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Index-dev-Reviews-E3119481.htm
At Index, we’re always looking for the next generation of innovative thinkers and achievers to drive our business forward. When you join Index, you join a diverse, global community where innovative ideas flourish. We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
If you match the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. We expect you to do what you say you're going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
If you're ready for this level of performance, you are most welcome to join our rocket ship.
You would make an ideal candidate for our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
Constant Learner. As constant learners, one of our tasks is reading a book per month. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
• Writing, rewriting, editing, and proofreading content.
• Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
• Conducting content audit.
• Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
• Build the following community on social media.
• Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
• Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
• Manage content across all platforms, including web, email and social media.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English or related field.
• Fluent English C1, outstanding grammar, Romanian C1 level;
• 3+ years of agency experience or in a similar role.
• Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
• Proficiency with popular content management systems.
• Experience with social media management.
• Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
• Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
• Strong leadership qualities.
Required Skills and Technologies:
• Basic knowledge of keyword research and SEO best practices.
• Google Analytics (preferred)
• Google Keyword Planner Tool (preferred)
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams
Why you should apply?
• Competitive salary
• Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
• Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
• 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
• Long term employment, fully covering social package;
• Possibility to work remotely;
• Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
• Work in a team of experienced co-workers;
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.