A strong, innovative, flexible and creative team, being the first choice in matters of employment has available vacancies.
If you are interested in a personal developing within a great working environment, based on many motivational factors, do not hesitate to forward your resume to us!
- Overseeing and monitoring the legality and compliance of internal regulations of the company;
- Daily monitoring, analysis and evaluation of documents;
- Developing and fostering a compliance culture throughout the company;
- Drawing up and submitting weekly reports on compliance activity;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- More details about the job are going to be provided at the interview.
- Fluent English (spoken and written interaction) is a must;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Proven Compliance experience is a plus;
- ONLY full-time applicants will be considered.
The Company is offering:
- Salary starting from 8000 MDL;
- Official contract according to MD law;
- Ultra-modern office in the very centre of Chisinau;
- Full paid training;
- Paid lunch;
- Fruits, coffee machine and regular team buildings;
- Friendly environment;
...and much more
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ENGLISH APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
In the subject line, please specify the following: Compliance Representative Application.