Cloud Native Java Developer | Stefanini
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
We are a team of enthusiastic retail software experts that are about to embark on the most challenging engineering journey in the 35-year-old history of our company. We have promised to transform our stateful, monolithic point-of-sale solution to a stateless, elastic, and highly scalable cloud POS that will be foundational for our success as a company.
So, if you are an awesome talent who wants a shot at solving a really juicy problem together with some like-minded engineers this team is something for you!
- Contribute to our team’s improvement through honest feedback, but also by leading through example and knowledge sharing
- Write readable, testable, and fault-tolerant code
- Development and deployment of microservices
- Responsible for architectural design and implementation of applications in the cloud
- Manage implementations of cloud services
- Review code, designs, and discuss solutions and evaluate new technology
- Guide team members and other teams on how our tools and products work
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
- 2+ years of experience in Java back-end development (Java EE, Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing microservices in Java
- Experienced in working with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
Since we will be using the following stuff, it would be a plus if you also have a working knowledge of:
- Designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud Platform GCP
- Google Cloud Developer Certification or similar competence
- Knowledge of Spring Boot
- Experience with Cloud Native Java frameworks
- Knowledge of other programming languages suitable for Cloud development
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines with for example GitHub Actions
- Docker/Containers and Kubernetes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields
- Good knowledge of English is required
What we offer:
- You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Health Insurance
- Possibility to work from home
Join our global team and become an experienced professional! We offer you the opportunity to upgrade your career and learn to work with different technologies.
If you think you're a good fit for this position, you are invited to send your CV to our recruitment partner email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in our career opportunities!