We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
Cloud Native Developer
We are a team of enthusiastic retail software experts that are about to embark on the most challenging engineering journey in the 35-year-old history of our company.
We have promised to transform our stateful, monolithic point-of-sale solution to a stateless, elastic, and highly scalable cloud POS that will be foundational for our success as a company.
So, if you are an awesome talent who wants a shot at solving a really juicy problem together with some like-minded engineers this team is something for you! Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to our team’s improvement through honest feedback, but also by leading through example and knowledge sharing;
- Write readable, testable, and fault-tolerant code;
- Development and deployment of microservices;
- Responsible for architectural design and implementation of applications in the cloud;
- Manage implementations of cloud services;
- Review code, designs, and discuss solutions and evaluate new technology;
- Guide team members and other teams on how our tools and products work;
- Ensure solution and operations reliability.
Desired soft skills
- Docker/Containers and Kubernetes;
- Experience in developing microservices in Java;
- Experienced in working with scrum or other agile methodologies;
- Since we will be using the following stuff, it would be a plus if you also have a working knowledge of:
- Designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud Platform GCP;
- Google Cloud Developer Certification or similar competence;
- Knowledge of Spring Boot;
- Experience with Cloud Native Java frameworks;
- Knowledge of other programming languages suitable for Cloud development;
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines with for example GitHub Actions;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What we offer
- A thorough developer who will always leave the code in better shape than you found it;
- A curious person who never stops learning and loves to try new things;
- A team member with the patience and stamina to continuously improve our team and our products;
- A person who shares our appreciation of transparency and is willing to share stories, knowledge, and experiences for the benefit of the team;
- Someone who is willing to take a stand for something they believe in;
- Somebody that takes pride in their work and knows that developing is craftsmanship.
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional training and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Insurance.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!