Chief Accountant (LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe s.r.o.)
LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe s.r.o. (LAFE) was established in August 2012 in order to provide accounting services to LUKOIL group organizations.
We create value for business and society by doing business with integrity and ethics to build trust. Our main office is in Prague, Czech Republic with branches in Switzerland, Bulgaria and a recently opened branch in the Republic of Moldova.
We are a team of accounting professionals.
We believe that we can offer professionally challenging positions to our employees. Our clients include upstream entities, refineries, trading companies and retail organizations operating hundreds of petrol stations.
- The Chief Accountant is responsible for coordinating the local accounting and tax
- Coordinate the accounting team in order to complete the tasks within deadlines
- Preparation and validation of the monthly balance sheet, ensure the correctness of the book-keeping and - complete the period end close
- Maintains relation with tax authorities, statistics, external audit
- Approve the payments
- Follow up new tax and accounting legislation that may have an effect on company's operations
- Elaborate or update local accounting policy and procedures
- Managing the work of the accountants and provide guidance
- Romanian language, English is nice to have
- Minim 3-5 years as Chief Accountant, Team Leader
- Strong knowledge of fiscal legislation, preparing monthly and annual tax and financial statement, Moldavian Accounting Standards and IFRS
- Knowledge of local accounting software or SAP
- Accounting education
- Computer skills – Excel
- Good interpersonal skills (teamwork, communication skills)
- Ability to organize the accounting departments and to fulfill the deadlines
- Sense for detail, accuracy
- Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
- Modern office (Arborilor 17/2 street)
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for further growth and development
We believe that it is not only the competitive remuneration package including wide range of benefits that attracts our colleagues to work for LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe s.r.o., it is also the friendly atmosphere and general work conditions, including the modern office premises.
So if you find this vacancy suitable for you, please send your CV to our recruitment partner email@example.com and they will contact you for an interview.
We thank you for your interest in our career opportunities!