About the company: International agricultural company, specialized in plants cultivation.
Your areas of responsibility:
• Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
• Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance and digitalize the business and increase profits
• Report to the board of directors and keep them informed
• Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
• Build and keep trust relations with regional and national partners and stakeholders
• Securing the company's internal standards such as quality, occupational safety, HR-development, etc.
• Higher education in a relevant discipline or MBA (agricultural field will be considered a strong advantage)
• 7-10 years of experience in a senior management position (in agricultural field), with 30+ employees in charge
• Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce
• Understanding of human resources and personnel management
• Experience with corporate governance
• Proven negotiation skills
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate
• Ability to communicate, in English, across all written, spoken and listening levels (C1 Advanced)
• International environment
• Work stability
• Possibility of personal and professional development
• Attractive salary
• Opportunity to travel abroad
Do you meet the requirements indicated above? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code GM in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 68 503 560.