Car Hauling Broker
Dispatch42 is one of the fastest-growing companies in logistics because we are a customer-centric company that truly listens to clients' needs and focuses on quality and precision. Our talented team works everyday to provide the best products and services for the American market.
At the moment we are looking for an experienced Car Hauling Broker. In this role, you shall pay attention to details and show commitment to customer service. If you thrive for career advancement and desire to develop relationships while growing a book of business, join our team!
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role or a proven track record of sales experience;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Outlook.
- Plan and coordinate pick-up and delivery schedules;
- Work with Shippers, Carriers and Dispatchers to manage the schedules;
- Track and report shipment status to customers;
- Manage multiple deliveries, process spot requests and develop new sales strategies to improve business;
- Resolve freight discrepancies in a timely manner;
- Respond to customer concerns and queries professionally;
- Maintain a positive and productive relationship with customers;
- Negotiate between clients and carriers to help secure better rates for clients;
- Arrange for transportation and provide necessary tracking information to clients;
- Maintain a strong relationship with multiple carriers;
- Ensure that freight paperwork is completed and approved before transportation.
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours;
- Be part of a young professional team;
- Continuous professional development program;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work related training needs;
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
We value collaboration, teamwork and respectful interactions with each other.
If you are interested please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.