Business Development Manager
US Software Solutions is a software development company focused on providing digital technologies to the Utilities, Telecommunications, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, and Gas/Electricity sectors. Thanks to a team consisting exclusively of experts in their field, we are ready to supervise any project, regardless of its complexity and scale.
Our company is looking for a Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs;
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines;
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.;
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role;
- Proven sales track record;
- Experience in customer support is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- US market knowledge;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport;
- Time management and planning skills;
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Being part of a international, dynamic work environment;
- Professional development (seminars, courses);
- Extended medical insurance;
- Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days;
- Free English courses;
- Paid taxi rides.
Monday through Friday 15:00-23:00